Friday, September 6, 2013

Introduction

My name is Caroline Dill. I am currently a Sophomore communication major with a minor in business at Texas A&M University. I was born and raised in Austin, Texas. My entire life I have lived here in the Lone Star State but interests expand far beyond this state. I love travelling and exploring other cultures. I am very interested in this great big world around me and all the people in it- the way we interact and live together, the ways we can work together and build each other up. I want to work in either public relation or for a non-profit organization. I am creating this blog as my way to express my views on the things I am seeing and hearing. There is so much going on in our world and so many opinions, I am only a piece of that crazy puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment